Oei. Ai. En zeggen dat Zinni zwaar pro-Bush was.
- the belief that containment as a policy doesn’t work
- the strategy was flawed
- we had to create a false rationale for going in to get public support
- we failed to internationalize the effort
- we underestimated the task
- propping up and trusting the exiles
- lack of planning
- insufficiency of military forces on the ground
- the ad hoc organization we threw in there
- a series of bad decisions on the ground
Pretty damning I’d say. Eens kijken of Haugland er iets over zegt. Nee zeker?